Jinx

Jinx

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Champion Rotation



So this weeks selection is pretty awesome.
I always take the opportunity to try out the free champs as you never know who you are going to like.
Ive also found that if i try a champ out and i hate playing them, i know how they work. So, when i get laned against them i know how long their 'taunt' lasts for or what level they will be picking up that shield.
You should know your enemy as much as possible and this way is free and fun too!


Rengar. The beast of the jungle, i love this champ but have never played him. Similar to the MF and Cait story, i am loyal to Kha'Zix. He is one of my friends favourite champions though so i might ask for some lessons on the almighty cat soon!








Kha'Zix is my jungler. I can always count on him. He is pretty weak sauce until level 6 when he evolves but when he does he is just this incredible beautiful, ugly butterfly beast that elegantly jumps and rips the shit out of you. One to play. Not easy to master. Alex Ich videos have come in muchos handy - Pentakill anyone?




I have never played Rammus. Bad i know, but im not into tanky champs. Also, i feel highly let down by riot that there isnt a Sonic skin for Rammus :( And now that ive said it, you all feel just as bummed out as i do.



This little flying bastard has been the bane of many of my adc games. He cranks it up hard late game so the only way you're going to win is by going all out aggressive early on.








I was told the other day that Taric is a support that i need to try in preparation for ranked games. I tend to take an AP carry support so i can scale later game but the flames i get for picking a Lux over a champ that can offer its adc sustain in lane is pretty consistent.



Ive never tried playing Udyr... i used to think he was a bear. He is not, apparently he is a dude in a bear suit? Im not sure. Evil champ if fed. I'll definitely try him out one day but not my type of champ at the moment.

Aaaaah, Lux. Such an uber champ! Ive play her at least once a day and all those that haven't tried her.. why the f' not?


I'm a Miss Fortune fan and as these two counter in lane i decided to stay loyal to MF. But, one of my friends is AMAZEBALLS at Caitlyn plays and watching him play has given me the buzz over Caitlyn, i brought her the other day and cant wait to land some of those incredible ulti's



This fishy little bastard. Its no surprise he is banned in so many ranked games now. I hate laning against this guy in the mid lane. He's jumpy and solid as a rock. And his uber ult isnt easy to dodge either. This is one of the only champs i haven't learnt to play despite the fact that he is my ultimate nemesis, but since he is free - ill be taking Fizz for a spin around the mid lane as soon as i can!



Ive given Ahri a go and she packs a massive punch on top of her charm. She is fast and quirky but she needs more range before ill play her seriously.




No comments:

Post a Comment